Here are some funny pictures of my work out gear.
Me in my new running skirt--when I ran 9:30 miles the other day!!
That's me holding my bags of ice for my first ever ice bath after my 9-miler Saturday. My legs were very tired and sore.
Me in the ice bath (duh, with clothes on). It was freezing. But, I felt better afterwards. It's supposed to help deter lactic acid build up or something. I just wanted to feel hardcore.
This is a very bad picture of some AWESOME shorts my friends Tim and Christina sent me. I tried to order these shorts online about 4 months ago, but they told me that they were sold out and weren't going to order anymore. Well, Tim FOUND THEM at the GT bookstore. He's my hero. As you can see, they're pink with a GT on them. Boo-ya!
Me in my cross-training gear. Bike helmet and everything. It was cold today.
A funny picture of Fiji. She's actually licking her paw, I swear. :) Love those cats.
So, that's my update for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment