I don't care. I am SO excited.
I am influencing others around me to catch the running bug!! A while back I mentioned the Cotton Row Run happening on Memorial Day here in my great city. I invited all my loyal blog readers (all 2 of you) to run with me in either the 10 or 5k (both happen that day at 7 and 9 respectively).
Here is the list of crazies I've managed to rope in so far:
Kristina--fellow ACC football fan at work.
Joel--fellow Wyle employee, we'll accept him even though he's a Bama fan
Doug--newest friend and ultimate frisbee extraordinaire
Stephanie--dancer ready to hit the streets
Levi--John's co-worker who already runs but not in the cold
Ashley--Levi's girlfriend who wants to run the Peachtree, too
!!!!!!!!!!
How exciting, right?!?!?! Don't you want to join us?
2 comments:
Nice work! Keep spreading the good word (and that other good word, too!)
I would join you, but unfortunately I am NOT that woman...you know the one who runs (or walks) a 5 or 10K a month after having a baby! :) But hopefully we are going to get to see y'all soon.
Post a Comment