Thursday, January 20, 2011

Debate...

I was not sure whether to post this here or not, but here goes:

I REALLY want to run 26.2 in Nashville on April 30th. There are a few reasons why...

1. It will be 4 days before my 26th birthday
2. It would be a celebration of my graduation
3. I ran the half last year and think it would be neat to graduate to the full

Here are some drawbacks:

1. It is my last semester of grad school. My first draft of my capstone is due March 15th.
2. That is a long way to go
3. Nashville was pretty hilly

Anyway, I am posting to see if anyone wants to train with me, virtually or in town. I don't know if I'll be able to complete all the training runs myself, but if I have someone who's struggling with me every weekend, then I'd be held accountable and have to do it!

Anyone want to join me and get this feeling after running?


Eventually, I'll let you know what I decide 13.1 or 26.2!

5 comments:

Carol said...

Maybe next time!

Christina said...

Not sure if we told you this already, but we found out that Tim will be working in Salt Lake City until Friday that week! So he will be flying to Nashville to run on Saturday. I am not sure how we are going to manage the logistics of that.

Carol said...

I think the race is on Saturday... hopefully it works out!

Carol said...

Crazy!! :)

Carol said...

Maybe they will let Christina pick it up for you? I would email... a friend of mine was able to pick up her number race morning last year because she got stuck in traffic...