Anyway, today my doctor started me on my "rehab" part of my healing. This includes stretching and doing some resistance band/stability ball exercises. My treatment (adjustment + electric stimulation) usually takes about 15 minutes, but today I was there for about 45. So I have one-on-one stretching + strength training for a half hour! That is pretty good.
I don't do all of these, but I do most of the leg ones. I left feeling really limber and loose.
So, if anyone in the Huntsville area wants a recommendation for a chiropractor, I'd love to recommend mine. He is a good listener, he explains stretches really well, tells you why he's doing things, and tells you what's wrong. My chiro is different because most don't care about the "rehab" part of healing, and only do adjustments. My doc wants to strengthen your core and back so he doesn't have to see you as often! Very rare...

No comments:
Post a Comment