In more exciting news, my chiro told me to run to his office (4 miles) to get adjusted Friday morning and then run home. I did and I was pretty sore 1 January, but it felt great! Those 8 miles (with a 20 minute break inbetween, haha) give me the confidnece to know I can finish RnR AZ with my buddy Christina! It will be her first race post-baby and I can't wait to run with her! I imagine we'll look much like the picture to the right on Saturday at the expo... right Christina? Except my hair is super blonde now. Seriously, everyone over break kept saying how light it was. I'll have to get a picture off John's camera so you can see it. That is not exciting at all. haha.
Anyway, I am proud of those dirty birds from Atlanta, the Falcons for being NFC champs!!! John follows as often as we can here in Huntsville (Stupid Titans) and I usually take my Sunday nap during the games! What?! But John said if the Falcons make it to the Super Bowl, we're going to Dallas. Who wants to meet us there? I think the house that Jerry built will be a sight to behold.
I've updated my mileage ticker on the right for 2011. I haven't set any mileage goals or anything, but maybe I will beat 2010's total? Too bad I ran those 8 miles on the last day of 2010, I could be off to a great start!
Happy New Year to all you faithful readers out there.
2 comments:
I'm down for a road trip to Dallas. I'd love to see the new stadium, but watching the Falcons in the Super Bowl would be the best treat of all.
Amen to that! Go Falcons :)
Post a Comment