Today is June 13.
Our pool has a leak, and we can't seem to find it, thus our pool isn't open. It's dropping approximately 5 inches/day. Both of our frustration levels are over 9,000!
To help make my and John's day better, I decided to make banana muffins this morning. I called my mom for her recipe, since I've always thought hers were extra delicious.
It's also been raining and thundering since yesterday afternoon, and all I want to do is get a little tan before the wedding next weekend!
In other news, our 3-year anniversary is on Wednesday. No big plans yet, we're waiting to hear on a few things around here before we make plans. Since we might be in Marietta.
That's the news for now!
2 comments:
Try over 19,000!!!!
Sorry to hear about your pool! I hope you can figure out what it is doing so you can enjoy the pool before the summer is over.
Post a Comment