Friday, June 19, 2009

in GA

Well, the past few days have been relaxing and fun. We haven't done much, thank goodness!

Today starts the wedding festivities. We're going to lunch with John's college roommate and his wife (Kyle and Amanda) and their daughter, Isabelle. We finally get to give them their baby gift, Isabelle is now 10 months old. Better late than never, right?! I hope they like the PJs.

Tonight we have Glenn and Trina's rehearsal dinner. It should be fun, and we'll get to hang out with a bunch of folks we never get to see. So, that will be good.

I am so upset that I forgot our camera for this weekend. We haven't taken pictures of us in a while (I think I blogged about that a while back) and this weekend would've been perfect. Oh well!

Just a small update for now.

No comments: