Well, we went to GA this weekend and it was QUITE eventful.
On the ride home, a rock hit our windshield and cracked it. The crack grew halfway across the windshield. We had it replaced today, no thanks to the company, Mother Trucker. I can't make this stuff up.
Thursday night my mom and I attended my cousin's wedding shower. She's already married. She and her just-back-from-deployment husband have been married since last March. We got her a handheld mixer and baking racks. Sooo exciting. I received about 20 bug bites since the wedding shower was outside. Mosquitoes love me.
Friday we met Tim and Christina for lunch at Stoney River. (Highlight of the weekend? Probably.)
Saturday was above cousin's wedding. Yes, she had a shower 2 days before the wedding. Yes, they're already married. Yes, it was an hour away, thanks for asking. Ceremony outside at noon. Reception was good, albeit slightly drawn out. Food was great.
Sunday we drove home. Windshield made it back in one piece. Found a great Singer/Songwriter showcase on Sirius channel. Made for a good last 2 hours of the drive. (Second highlight of the weekend).
Oh, and the whole weekend no one talked about the herd of elephants in the room, my sister got married to a dude I've never met. Her new husband did not attend the wedding, because even though my sister lives in GA, he lives in Utah, I think. Like I said, I can't make this stuff up.
Rant over. Hope your weekend was as exciting as mine.

No comments:
Post a Comment