Saturday morning, my friend, Tim, and I met up with a local bike club (Spring City Cycling Club) for a training ride. They are currently gearing up for their annual September century ride.
It was a 20-mile ride around the Greenbriar restaurant area. It was a little bit of rolling hills but mostly flat. I was the first girl to finish, and Tim was the second man to finish. Pretty good for a couple newbs like us! The 20-mile ride took us about an hour and ten minutes. I didn't take a picture of us after the ride, but I was definitely burnt on my legs. I have a distinct bike shorts tan line, haha! Thankfully the burn has gone away today.
We spent a good number of hours in the pool with our friends here this weekend and really just relaxed. It was so nice! We're so glad that they came to visit us!
No comments:
Post a Comment