Anyway, I follow a few running blogs, and one of them is Skinny Runner. She had a giveaway for a whole bunch of Gu. Well, in the giveaway she asked how you fuel during long runs, and if you had a choose a new flavor of Gu, what would it be.
I didn't win the regular giveaway part, but she was so grossed out by my flavor choice that I won a consolation prize. I picked sweet potato. I guess it's weird since most of their flavors are sweet, but I actually thought it would be good. Call me crazy?
Anyway, she sent me my winnings and they arrived today! Hello, Gu!!
Isn't she sweet? You should go read her blog right now. She's snarky and hilarious. Love it :)
I plan on using these once I start my longer runs back up. So, next weekend! Thanks, Skinny Runner!
Remember how I said I went to the Melting Pot last weekend for my birthday?
Here's my picture outside the restaurant. We forgot to ask our waitress to take our picture at the table.
I am such a nerd.
I will try to be better at posting at night these days, I promise!
1 comment:
Sarcastically funny is the best definition I can come up with :)
Post a Comment