Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesday = Brick Day?

Not that I am doing this on purpose, it just works out that I haven't had softball on Wednesday so it's become my brick workout day.

Good grief, you guys, it has been really, really, ridiculously hot the past few days. I set out Sunday morning to run 6-7 and was halfway out of water at 2.5 so I turned around and only finished 5. "only 5" who am I?

Anyway, my workout today was hot and hard as well. I ran 2.5 miles, biked 6, then ran all out for .5 miles. I was so tired the whole time and my legs didn't want to work.

I convinced John to take a picture of me on my bike. It wasn't specifically for the blog, but you guys don't mind, right?!?!  RIGHT?!?!?!


Things to note: those are not my bike shorts. I am awesome and bought padded bike shorts and (TMI alert) even though they are padded, my sit bone is STILL killing me. The road bike seat is definitely taking some getting used to. Second to note, I am not sure you can tell, but I am so hardcore I have the clip-in shoes (note sarcasm, please).  I can finally clip in and out without falling all over myself, my bike, the ground. I did that more times than I choose to admit.

Anyway, I've logged 30+ miles on the bike already this week, so I am excited and getting faster and all that jazz.

I hope you're having a great day!

No comments: