Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

Holy guacamole. This weekend we did oodles and doodles of yardwork. I wish I could say that the results are incredible, but it was mostly weeding, trimming, and more "straightening" than cleaning.

But, the biggest and greatest news of all is...


The pool is OPEN!

I may or may not have taken a dip everyday this weekend.

Saturday I jumped in after cleaning the yard for 5 hours.

Sunday I jumped in after I was (probably close to) overheating after my run. AND we jumped in after doing 2 MORE hours of yardwork. Are we seeing a theme here?

Today I jumped in after my 12 mile bike ride.

The question remains: when are YOU coming over for a swim?

PS We also had 2 visitors in our yard this weekend.


Hello, duckies :) Oh, and, please ignore the weeds and random wood pile. We're working on it, I SWEAR!

2 comments:

this.ride.called.life said...

a pool in your backyard!!! awesome!!!

Carol said...

:) You can come use it. Though it might be a bit of a drive for just a backyard pool.