Thursday, April 15, 2010

Up Early

I woke up way too early this morning, so I have time for a quick post before I leave for work.

I'm actually in Connecticut right now. About 3 miles from the Yale campus. Did you know that Yale is pretty much in the ghetto? I had no idea! Based on Gilmore Girls I assumed it was in a swanky part of the city surrounded by beautiful grounds. WRONG. I am going to tour the campus today to see if it's different than the parts I can see from the street.

Have any of you seen the Chipmunks movie? The first one? I am watching it on HBO right now, and I gotta say: it's pretty entertaining!



I liked the cartoon when I was younger, and their Christmas song is a long-time favorite of mine! Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday. I can't wait to get home tomorrow. This has been a long week.

No comments: