Saturday, April 24, 2010

Quick Update

We're home from Nashville.

Amazingly, the rain/tornadoes/epic wind/hail held off until about 15 minutes after I finished the race! There was actually some sunshine during the race!

I may not have reached my #1 goal as stated last post, but I did PR with a chip time of 2:18:07, and the course was way tougher than the Mercedes Marathon, imho. My legs are tired, and I might lose my first toenail, only time will tell.

Once I upload the run into my Garmin training center, I'll try to post the elevation chart so you can see how rolling the course was. Crazy tiring. Also, my watch measured about 13.2 miles.

So, I am happy about  my time, and until mile 11 I was on pace to hit the 2:15 mark, but it just wasn't in the cards today.

Pictures, etc. to come later! Happy Saturday everyone!

No comments: