Sony Vaio. It's super cute and most importantly: light. I don't mind carrying it around on the airplane. Yippee!
Also, evidence why you should never go to the grocery store hungry:
John wanted snacks at our house last week, so he said "I'm going to Publix to get some snacks" I said "Ok, please get me some Gatorade." Ok, the cough drops are mine, too. Guilty.
That's all I asked for. Everything else is his idea. So, please, save your wallets and don't go to the store hungry. :)
3 comments:
I wrote a long post about your computer and how I love snacks, and how i loved my old slooooow laptop... but blogger ate it. So with that I am just going to say- New compy is sweet, and I love coke and my old laptop. There, I said it. I hate you Blogger.
It finally made it... now I feel silly. But I am leaving both posts.. so there Blogger....
You crack me up. It's terrible that blogger doesn't email me your comments. I need to figure that out. Humph.
Post a Comment