Sunday, June 22, 2008

Relaxing Weekend

This weekend has been nice and relaxing. We had been so high-stress for the week, that I slept very late on Saturday. We played some tennis and watched a movie and that's about it!

Sunday we went to Church and came home. I had been having trouble with a deflating front tire, having to fill it up almost once a week. We took it to the shop, and unfortunately the tires were so worn out we had to buy 2 new front tires. Ugh! They told us the belts were about to start coming out of the tires--woops. That wasn't why it was deflating, though. Just a small nail I could never find.

I was supposed to be on travel for work this week, but my boss called me Friday night (after work) and told me it was cancelled. I was upset because I was going to see my friend Natalie, so hopefully the trip is just postponed. But, now I have to be at work all week, totally lame.

Anyway, I guess that's the news for now.

Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments: