Here's the play-by-play. We just received the counter-offer! This is good because it means they're dealing with us, and have us as the serious buyers! We offered back, so we'll see if they accept or put in another counter. For teaser sake, I'll add another couple pictures for you!!
Here's the living room. The fireplace is wood-burning and it's real wood floors!

Kitchen

And, probably everyone's favorite part--the pool!!! If you visit us, we might let you swim.

That is all for now, and of course, even if we decide on an offer, it has to pass inspection and everything. So it's not even close to ours yet!!!
Keep us in your thoughts and prayers!
Carol
3 comments:
Where is this one? I love it! Put up more pics :)
I love it! and the pool! Hope everything works out.
We are so excited for y'all! You'll definitely have to keep us updated on what's going on with everything!
Post a Comment