Saturday, June 7, 2008

Chillaxin

Hello!

The past few days have been filled with taking care of John. He's starting to feel better, and hardly swelled at all. Unfortunately, we had to do some homework this morning, and that aggrevated his condition, so he's feeling a little worse today. That's ok, I'm fine with staying in all day watching TV and movies.

We watched the movies "Derailed" and "The Perfect Murder" in the past 2 days. Both were pretty good. I'll spare the full review, but since they were in the $5 bin at wal-mart, well worth the money.

We also watched the Braves. The game last night was the ultimate disappointment. It was too reminiscent of last year. I am sick and tired of watching the bullpen blow the games. Tim Hudson pitched great yesterday, and we didn't win. I thought Smoltz would be the bullpen savior the Braves needed, and now he's getting season-ending surgery. I don't know what Bobby Cox needs to do, but we need to do something! I can't watch the bullpen ruin wins for our starters anymore.

Be thinking about us tomorrow as we make an offer on a house... I'll let you know how it goes!

Carol

1 comment:

John said...

House??? Crazy!