We will soon be signing lots of papers and moving into our new house. And by soon I mean August 18. We are so excited and I could hardly contain myself when I found out this afternoon.
As promised, here are some more pictures of the house:
Here's the dining room. It's just off the kitchen and overlooks the patio/pool through the 2 big windows. Their dining room set is really nice!

Here is the cabana just next to the pool. The deck is really big with built-in seating. Such a nice outdoor living/party area!

Master bedroom--it's way bigger than it looks in this picture.

The master bathroom is L-shaped, so everything not seen in this picture is around that corner.

Me in the master tub, hahaha. Can you tell I'm uncomfortable being in someone else's tub?
Here's hoping it passes the inspection with flying colors!!!!!!
Carol
4 comments:
We're so excited for you!
Congratulations! The house is beautiful! Keep us updated with lots of pictures! We'll come see it as soon as we get a chance after y'all move!
The house looks awesome! Congrats! Very glad that you and John found something you like! YAY!
Post a Comment