Saturday, March 19, 2011

Why I quit

I will put out there that I like some aspects of my job.  I have made some great friends and learned a lot about working full-time and the type of work but I have been unhappy with the pace and style of work for a while. I have been looking for a new job for over a year... one that used what my Masters is about and that will challenge me in new and different ways.

I accepted a new job on Tuesday with a manufacturing company. My official title is Division Quality Assurance Engineer. Our division includes 4 offices, one here in Huntsville, one in Boaz, one in Jacksonville, and one in Beaumont, TX. I will be doing QA projects at all locations and also acting as a sort of Materials expert.

I am excited for the new challenge, but also sad to leave my old co-workers and boss. 

So that's the big news! If you want to hear more, just ask. But it is really exciting and I can't wait to start!!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Congrats on your new job! It sounds like it will be exactly what you want to do. Good luck!