Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weekend

We had a lot of fun this weekend!

Friday night we went out with some friends to Red Robin and the movies. The girls and boys split off and the boys saw Bruno and the girls saw The Proposal. I think the girls got the better end of that deal!

Saturday I woke up feeling really lethargic again, due to this diet. But I ate half a chicken biscuit from CFA (only about 20 g carbs) and felt a lot better. At around 2:00 we went to a co-worker's house for a grilling out party. It was fun, and we played a lot of rock band and kicked some serious butt :) If you know me and John, you know we've played wayyyy too much guitar hero/rock band. I think everyone was impressed.

Today we've been to Publix and Lowe's. John's favorite, IBC root beer/cream soda were on sale, so we stocked up. A few weeks ago cokes were on sale and we stocked up on those too. see the picture below for how ridiculous we are.


Otherwise, we've just been swimming and taking care of the house/lawn. We had some really pretty flowers pop up this year that we didn't know existed. So, some pictures of those are below as well.



We picked some and put them in a vase :)


I hope your weekend was as enjoyable as mine. I can't wait to go to Boston next weekend!!

2 comments:

Jenny Fleming said...

I saw that Publix had IBC buy one get one free too. Don't tell Big A though. He'll be mighty jealous of your collection!

Christina said...

Carol - your flowers are beautiful! I cannot wait to see you this weekend :)