I am so proud, I went for a run today! I really like riding my bike, but I don't think there's any workout like just running. Given, it's BORING! But that's ok. I felt fine with my heart rate and breathing and everything (even though it was about 45 degrees) but my body wasn't used to the pounding on the pavement. So, it's embarrassing, but I was only able to run for about 20 minutes. I know, so out of shape. But, it's good to be taking the steps to get back into better shape. Now if only I could lay off the Reese's and cakes and cookies!
Meanwhile, I'm trying to convince John that we need to adopt a dog. We have the perfect yard for one, and once I'm back in shape, I could run and walk with it everyday!
Does anyone in Huntsville know where to find a Wii fit?? I've been wanting one since before Christmas, and still can't find one. If you find one, I'll pay you back, promise!
We just saw a really sweet Honda commercial.
That is all,
Carol
No comments:
Post a Comment