It was a good first project, and the most important thing is that she uses it, and seems to love it. She sleeps on it and plays with it, and takes her bumble bee in for safe keeping inside of it.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Some Fiji pics
It's been a while since I've posted pics of our kitty! Here she is, along with pics of the kitty condo John and I built. Be gentle with the critiques, it's the first thing we've ever built.
Playing knock-out with her favorite bumble bee and a box we set up for her. Same below.

Kitty condo: I know the edges are somewhat unfinished, but cutting carpet is hard! She has loved playing with the strings of the blinds, jumping from the top perch to the couch, and jumping from inside the box to up on the scratching post.
The hole she loves to jump up through and a close-up of the sisal rope she loves to scratch.
It was a good first project, and the most important thing is that she uses it, and seems to love it. She sleeps on it and plays with it, and takes her bumble bee in for safe keeping inside of it.
It was a good first project, and the most important thing is that she uses it, and seems to love it. She sleeps on it and plays with it, and takes her bumble bee in for safe keeping inside of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks like something you would buy in a store - seriously. Great job! I'm sure Fiji will have tons of fun!
Thanks, Ryan!
I think your kitty condo looks fabulous!
Post a Comment