Wow, have I been sore for the past couple of days! Thankfully, we got to use a new Christmas gift from John's uncle Greg, it's this incredible massager from Brookstone! I used it last night on my quads and today I felt a lot better. So, I decided to go for a run AGAIN today! Twice in one week, unbelievable!
But, basically, I feel good about it. This isn't a New Year's resolution thing, it's just a health thing. And, I'm happy to be taking steps to a healthier me.
So tonight, we're catching up on lecture and watching GT play Duke in basketball. It's going OK so far.
This week feels like it's taking forever, I can't believe it's only Wednesday. I'm very ready for Friday and the three-day weekend. I think we're getting a new kitchen table, so that should be fun. Well, half-time is over, so back to the game!
Carol
1 comment:
Taking the first steps are the hardest part in working out. Kudos to you for doing that! Once you get back in a routine you will feel lost when you don't workout. That's how I was, anyway. I'm still doing CrossFit and loving it. I highly recommend it! (www.crossfit.com) If you prefer for running, there is a crossfit endurance. Start slow, scale the workouts, stay safe and healthy. Don't want to push too hard to fast.
On another note: Basketball team absolutely gave that game away against a very overrate Duke team (no way they are #2!) However, noone seems to care since WE LANDED DERRICK FAVORS! Woohoo!
Post a Comment