Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pre-work Post

Though there are many reasons why I love my cat, I feel like telling you a few this morning.

1. She follows me around in the morning, wherever I go, rubbing my legs and asking for petting and loving. Which I am happy to give.

2. She's clean-one day she tipped over her food bowl and all the food was laying in a pile on the floor, at least she tried to clean.

3. She hasn't tried to climb up the Christmas tree. (I can't say the same about eating the presents)

4. She doesn't mind being held upside down.

5. She likes to give me kisses, right on the lips!

6. Even when she's the most annoying cat in the world, just one look at that face and I can't be mad :)

Here's to my cat, the most awesomest cat I've ever had.



Carol

No comments: