Me and Fiji are home alone tonight. John left at about 2PM today for a work trip and will be back tomorrow. I am posting from our desktop, which I hardly ever use.
We've had a good evening, just us girls. I made shrimp and rice, since John's not too into seafood. It was delicious. Then, I rode my bike for an hour. Since then I've just been watching TV. I also made it to the grocery store shortly after he left. I know, how exciting.
We went and saw Four Christmases last night and it was a really cute date movie. I loved it! The movie theatre by us does assigned seating, though. These 2 couples (double date, I guess) thought we were in their seats, so they sat somewhere else (in someone else's seats) It ended up being a big to-do right as the movie was starting! The usher had to come in and check everyone's tickets and all that. But, of course, we were in the right seats (we had reserved them at like 1PM that day) and the double-daters had to move. It was annoying, though, because I missed the first 3 minutes of the movie. What kind of movie theatre has assigned seats anyway? Not that I mind.
Well, I'm missing part of my show because there's no TV in our office, so I'll be off now. I hope you had a good weekend.
Carol
No comments:
Post a Comment