So far, Wow. I am pretty proud of the good ol' U. S. of A. Unfortunately, I stayed up way too late the past 2 nights watching the gymnastics. I think it made me physically ill how little sleep I got. That's alright though. Right now, I am watching a replay of a US softball game that came on too late for me to watch yesterday. I think Cat Osterman is about to get a no-hitter. Sweet.
Other than work and Olympics, haven't been doing too much this week. I am ready for our closing date, Monday, so we can get into our house and start making it our own. It can't seem to come fast enough.
So, that's about all that's going on. Boring post, but it's been a boring past couple of days.
Carol
1 comment:
I've been staying up too late watching the Olympics, too! It's been a lot of good competition so far (except US Men's Soccer - don't get me started on that. I'll spare you that rant.) Hopefully USA can beat China in overall and gold medals. We'll see - they are tough.
Yay for closing almost here! Packing and unpacking are the worst but it is worth it in the end! Can't wait to see what yall do the house.
Post a Comment