Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Keepin' On

Well, we're still here. The house is coming along well. I don't want to post any pictures until it's all set up, so you'll be waiting a little bit longer.

I mowed the majority of our front yard today, and it took about 40 minutes. If I were to mow the whole lawn it will probably take an hour, maybe a little longer. Thankfully, the ramifications of Fay gave me about an hour and a half after work before it started raining again. We had only clouds and no rain for the majority of the day so the grass was dry enough. Anyway, I love our lawn mower!!! It works perfectly and we splurged and got the self-propelled so I don't have to work as hard, lol. But, our gas can is ghetto, so we're going to get a new one of those (with a bendy straw).

We've had our fair share of little things go wrong, but nothing major that we couldn't fix without a 5-minute trip to Home Depot or Lowe's... both of which are about 5 minutes away.

Our class has started, and needless to say we're not exactly focused on that.

I guess that's all for now! Later gators!

Carol

No comments: