Sunday, February 20, 2011

Gratuitous

Here's what's been going on this week:

1. Finished the first half of my capstone and sent it to my advisor. I haven't heard anything back yet because she's pretty much the busiest person at UAH. This hasn't stopped me from working on the second half of my paper a little bit this weekend. I wanted to wait for her feedback but it's been 4 days.
2. Nursed my aching legs from the PR effort. I tried to run on Friday (first time, since Sunday, woops, really busy) and my legs were dead. Hopefully they'll feel better soon!
3. Walked the neighborhood with John.
4. Spent a long time on the bike (about 3 hours)
5. Work. blech.
6. Celebrated a friend's dinner at The Melting Pot.
7. Work dinner on Thursday.


This is one of the professional pics from the race. It's less than 2 miles in 'cause I still have gloves on. But, I was feeling good from the start!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Melting pot... yum.

Great picture