Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Update

Sorry for the lack of posting, we've been busy!

This past weekend was awesome. It truly was a weekend of celebration. My younger brother graduated from high school. My older brother got engaged! And, my sister's birthday was yesterday. I feel really blessed to have such a great family. I'm so proud of my brother for graduating. As my dad said, it was truly a family effort :)

This weekend, Natalie is coming to visit!! I couldn't be more excited! I need to get some good ideas for what to do while she's here, so keep 'em comin'!

Mark started work here this week--I hope he is liking it.

And now, the most important news of the week: MELLOW MUSHROOM OPENED! We're going for lunch tomorrow! Yay!!

That's all for now!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Hooray for Mellow Mushroom! They opened one here last year in the city next to Macon and it's just as fantastic as ever. Now they are working on one in Macon that will be open in the fall! YAY!

Congrats to your brother for graduating and your other brother for getting engaged!

Christina said...

Carol - your brother is engaged! YAY!

I love that Oreo cookie cake, it is adorable. Tell John he needs to get me one of those and some bling! (Remind him that I am his friend-wife.)

And your vacation schedule is looking pretty full. I hope you have fun with Natalie this weekend!

Carol said...

Christina, I'll tell John you need the cookie cake pan.