Friday, May 1, 2009

Filling the Time

It's nice when we don't have school, but softball has now filled the void. We're 3-0 to start off the season, and we've mercy-ruled every game. You would think it would be fun, but beating a team 30-4 isn't exactly my idea of a great time! But, John and I are playing well so far. He actually hit a grand slam over the fence in our game last night to put us up by 10 and allow us to win the game in 5 innings. :) you could call it the game-winning hit! I was asked to come to a practice for this travelling team, but I am not sure if I actually want to play or not. We'll see how the practice goes.

Other than that, we've been officially accepted to UAH, and will continue to take classes this summer. If we can muster taking 2 classes in the Fall and Spring, then the light at the end of the tunnel will be a lot closer. This summer will be the first time John and I are taking different classes, so it will be a different dynamic for us. We'll see how it goes.

Not too much else going on for us, just trying to stay out of trouble.

Carol

2 comments:

John said...

Over the fence eh? I thought he only had WTP!

Carol said...

Must be all the weight-lifting!