Not much happened this week, so I'll be brief.
John took Thursday and Friday off because we've been going crazy! I had to leave work on Monday (after taking Friday off) because I got a really bad migraine. I have been a little stressed!
Making it better, the Braswell family hit for the cycle at our softball game on Wednesday. John hit ANOTHER homer over the fence, I hit a triple, John hit a double, and I think we both hit singles. And we won and got dip cones at DQ! :) We are 8.
Then, I got my hair done today, I won't go into detail because I want my mom to be surprised when I go home for my brother's HS graduation next weekend.
We bought the movie Taken to watch tonight, I've heard it's incredible!
That's all, told ya it was boring.
2 comments:
Taken is incredible. Great movie.
You guys are tearing up the diamond. They're going to move you up to a higher league if you keep playing like that.
DQ to top it off is the best!
Raising the bar is never a good thing- now they are going to expect it from us!!!
Post a Comment