How have I not had a Braves post yet!!! I was--er..am really excited about this baseball season. The Braves got off to a roaring start, but have faltered recently against the Marlins. However, I will not give up hope!
Our cable provider, Knology, has this channel called simply "BRAVE" and all it shows is Braves games when they're on Peachtree TV in Atlanta. However, instead of showing commercials during the break, all they do is show a shot of the field. It's really funny, and sometimes the announcers practice things like the Aflac Trivia Question and Home Depot know-how question of the game. They also practice their on-screen graphics (line-ups, etc). It's pretty neat, and no commercials :)
We're set for a lounge weekend with some yard work. It should be nice. I'm trying to get John to hike a local trail tomorrow morning, so hopefully the rain will hold off long enough for us to tackle that.
I have veered of the subject path, so I'll call it a day. Go Braves!
2 comments:
Still going downhill. Lost to the Pirates. Horrible. When are they going to realize we need a new bullpen? The bullpen is terrible, besides Rafael Soriano.
Ryan, you're right. The bullpen still needs work. I wonder why they don't bring up Hanson to at least be in the bullpen. Moylan probably came back too early. Watching them frustrates me sometimes :)
Post a Comment