I had to leave work at 10:30 AM today because I had a migraine. I came home and slept for about 3 hours and felt a lot better. I missed lunch, but I didn't care. I have been having migraines more often recently and that is NOT cool. I don't really like being at home during the day. There's nothing to do. The cat likes to sleep during most of the day, and there's nothing on TV. I was even like that when I was younger. Over summer break I would get so bored after about 2 weeks. Oh well.
We planted some trees this evening...well, John planted and I just kind of watched.
I'm going to Michigan next week for work. Right now, the low everyday is about 30-32 and the high is about 40. If you know any good restaurants in the Detroit area, let me know.
Too much looking at the computer is kind of making my head hurt, so I'll shut it off. Just wanted to give an update. I am going to be cold next week.
Carol
2 comments:
Bundle up next week! Looks like it's going to be freezing up there.
It will be sad having you off in Detroit for a week!! What will I do??
Post a Comment