Thursday, November 20, 2008

Things going on.

Sad Things:

1. First to Christina, I tried to go to the pizza place you suggested today, but I didn't write down the address and my GPS couldn't find it, so I didn't get to go!


2. Also, I had to drive back to the hotel (from a mall about 30 miles away) during rush hour and it was stressful and I almost was in 2 accidents. One involved a tractor trailer, but I'm ok.

3. It's been 4 days since I've seen John.


Happy Things:

1. I get to watch GT play Miami on TV even though I'm not in the lower half of the country! (And Michael Johnson just intercepted-returned for touchdown!!!)

2. My flight is at 8:45 EST which puts me returning to Huntsville at 9:45ish CST. Yay! And, no snow on the forecast for tomorrow, so there should be no delays *fingers crossed*

3. John's picking me up at the airport :)

4. We're getting couches for our living room tomorrow

5. I don't have to cook when I get home

6. The work went really well and easy this week. Can't complain about that.

7. The people in Michigan were way nicer than I was expecting. And didn't talk like Yankees :) I was careful to never say "y'all" and I don't think anyone knew I was from the Dirrty South.

There are way more things to list on the reasons why I'm happy list, but stupid GT just tried an on-side kick and was unsuccessful! Why?!

Off to watch the game (and The Office) now :)

Carol

No comments: