We arrived in Destin on Friday afternoon. The weather was beautiful all week. The only bad thing was the massive amounts of jellyfish in the ocean. So, I didn't get out and snorkel like I wanted to.
Sunday was so much fun! We got up super early and went deep-sea fishing. It was my first time doing that, and couldn't have asked for better weather. Here are a few pictures from that excursion.
So, Sunday was the big day for us. Before that we just hung out at the beach, pool, etc.
Monday we woke up and played tennis. They have these faux clay courts there, so it was different from the tennis we usually play. We didn't take any pictures of that!
Tuesday, wednesday and thursday were all just relaxing beach/pool days. We went out for lunch at the Crab Trap where I finally got snow crab legs... and about 15 huge hush puppies--big mistake!
I also did a little bit of shopping and sea shell hunting. I made these great centerpieces for our future house!! Will post pictures of those in about a month.
Here are just a few more pictures from our time at Destin. It was the perfect vacation, fun and relaxing. So, thanks to John's grandparents for letting us all invade the condo for the week.
That's our trip in a nutshell. Some may think it was boring, but it was perfect for us.
Thanks for reading!!!
Carol
1 comment:
Nice haul of fish! Too bad about the jellies everywhere, but I bet it was great to get away for the week and relax by the ocean. Looks like yall had a good time!
Post a Comment