Well, being back from vacation is boring! We have been busy, but nothing fun. All weekend we worked on school work (projects, lectures, and hw) same goes for Monday and Tuesday nights after work. Today we have to make our study sheets and tomorrow is our final! Thank goodness, I don't know if I could take any more of this class for the summer.
We won our softball game on Monday night, and only 2 more games in the regular season (which I'll miss next week).
On that note, I'm going to Philadelphia, PA next week for work. I am a little nervous about the city, but we'll see how it goes. I need to get at least one Philly cheesesteak.
That's the news for now. Hopefully tomorrow I will know how I did on the exam and will have an "A" in the class. But as long as I get a "B," I'm happy.
Hope you're having a good week!
Carol
No comments:
Post a Comment