Monday, April 4, 2011

No Work, Day 1

Ok, it's only 9:30AM and is it too early to say I'm bored? Ok, I'm not bored yet. This morning I have been transferring our iTunes library from our old computer to this one because the old one is about to die. As in, yesterday it gave us the blue screen and said "physical memory dump." We could have lost our almost 2000 song library. I would have been really mad!!

After that I hopped on the bike and lifted for an hour total. I'm about to get ready to meet John for lunch. I know taking 2 weeks off will be great for my mind and body, but I wonder how soon I'll be ready to go back to work. Heh.  I don't think the cats are going to let me sleep past 7AM anyway.


Goober.

2 comments:

this.ride.called.life said...

look at that babyyyyyy!!!!!

Carol said...

Bahahaha, she looks drunk or something.