I did this either bench pressing or lifting up the cats' water bowl (don't judge, that's when I felt the twinge, I just don't know if it was from the previous night or not).
I was supposed to do a local 5k this weekend and was going to try to bust it out, but the best laid plans... ya know?
Anyway, this weekend I tried to massage it out and that did not help at all (made it worse?) and used ice and heat pads. I went to the doc today and took x-rays and should have a diagnosis Wednesday. I don't know. I have done anything physical in 4 days and I'm getting antsy. But I literally can't bend over past 15 degrees... or stand up from sitting without pain. It stinks! I also learned I shouldn't have been using the heat pads... whoops!
In the meantime, I took Brian's advice and we watched one of the Die Hard movies this weekend. We also watched Letters to Juliet. Both were great! I did a lot of laying down and made John do most of the chores. I hated it!
Only 5 days 'til Christmas! whoopeeeee!!! Gonna go watch Committed in the Sing-Off.

No comments:
Post a Comment