Happy 11 days 'til Christmas!
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Christmas Countdown
No pre-holiday season is complete without... BUDDY THE ELF
What's your favorite color? Am I totally cheesy or does the singing at the end make you cry? I'm the only one? Oh well. Love Zooey. I watched this movie before we went to my company Christmas party this weekend. It gets me in the holiday spirit. I am also listening to Sirius Holly Jolly Christmas station at every possible moment! I draw the line at the singing dogs doing Jingle Bells, though. I have also already watched "A Charlie Brown Christmas" twice, and have been jamming to the Glee Christmas soundtrack. Do you have any Christmas traditions that get you in the spirit? Any specific movies? I'm ashamed to say I've never seen "It's a Wonderful Life." I also like to watch "Serendipity" at this time of year. Gives me the squees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
John should introduce you to two great holiday movies. Die Hard and Die Hard 2. Although Elf is pretty awesome, I mean, "smiling's my favorite!"
Should I admit this or not... .here goes: I've seen all the Die Hards! I do love them! John McClane is my hero! :) Does this make me a cotton-headed ninnymuggins?
I have 3 different Christmas stations on Pandora! Classical Christmas, Christian Christmas, and (of course) N Sync Christmas. I have been using the TiVo to play the music through the tv all day every day.
Do you like the Glee Christmas? I may need to get that.
NSync Christmas! love!
Glee Christmas is... 6/10. It's pretty good, but not so awesome I can't stop listening to it.
Post a Comment