Sunday, November 28, 2010

Black Friday

Did you shop on Black Friday?

I did, but I honestly went mostly for deals that I wanted for me. (So selfish!)

Our local running store opened at 6 AM so I went to Sports Authority (arrived at 4:30) and browsed, then Target (found a couple little gifties) then Fleet Feet.

The deal there was all apparel was 25% off, then you drew a coupon out of a box for an extra %age off, I got 20%. So, I bought a running skirt (original $68), Spibelt (original $20) and short-sleeved Nike shirt (original $40) and paid $50 total!! I had a few extra coupons from races for $10 and $5 off.

I told John to wrap up the skirt for me, but I kept the Spibelt and shirt for me. Haha. Anyway, I used the Spibelt today and it totally rocks. I ran to Walgreens to get some Neosporin (random, but sometimes running to get somewhere makes my run go a bit faster.  Walgreens is only 1 mile from our house) and it didn't move or bounce at all. Plus it's tiny but stretchy. You can read all about it on the website I linked to above.

But, after Black Friday shopping, I went to work. It was weird because it was just me and one other person in the office.

Do you Black Friday shop or Cyber Monday?

2 comments:

Ryan said...

No Black Friday for me. Christi goes out every year. Landon and I slept in and relaxed.

Carol said...

LUcky you and Landon! :)