Friday, January 1, 2010

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, etc

I wanted to post some pictures from our Christmas break and say a quick happy new year to you. My resolution is to finish my first half marathon, 6 weeks and counting.

John and I in our matching snuggies, courtesy of my brother and his wife.

John's uncle, Greg, holding up one of the blankets we made for a bunch of folks. Yes, we made them!!

Spunky made an appearance at my parents' Christmas. A first for them as they're both allergic to cats. Thankfully Spunky was very well behaved, and hopefully my mom's eyes weren't too red and watery. This is my sister playing with Spunky, surrounded by presents.

And, here's me at Niagara Falls. I went to Buffalo for work, and we had a few hours to go and see the falls. It was neat, and no, we didn't go to Canada.

That is all. What's your resolution, if any?

No comments: