Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hiatus

I've been putting off blogging about our trip to Destin because I haven't felt like uploading all the pictures to blogger. We got back Thursday, took the finals for our classes on Friday and have been relaxing ever since.

We started the relaxing by finally buying a PS3. John has been wanting one for...well..since they came out. We went to Best Buy on Saturday morning and I think I've played it way more than he has since then. However, there aren't many PS3 games for girls. I don't really like shooter/war games, so John got a couple of games in the bundle and NCAA 2010. I got Lego Star Wars. It is awesome :) The best (debatable) part of the PS3 is that it has a built-in Blue-Ray DVD player. So, I will now be watching for good sales on good movies on Blue-Ray DVD.

Spunky got a little sick while we were in Florida, so I had to take him to the vet on Friday morning before my exam. The vet said he just got stressed since we were gone... but I am not sure I believe her. But then again, what do I know!?!

Anyway, we've had a good few days back home just relaxing. We ate some of that Amberjack I'm holding in the previous post along with some King Mackerel and both were absolutely delicious.

Tonight we're having steaks that John's co-worker Regan's family raises (I think). Should be good, but that's it for now.

Go Braves! I promise I'll post pictures of Destin soon.

No comments: