Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Your turn!

Please post your own "I can has cheezburger" caption on this picture in the comments!

The first one I can think of is "Are you ready for some football?!?!?!!!!"

I'm sure my creative friends have better ones.

This picture was taken before we put her under the knife, poor thing!

4 comments:

Jenny Fleming said...

Caption: WHY OH WHY AREN'T WE GEORGIA FANS??!!

Carol said...

I should delete your comment, Jenny! Uncalled for :)

Ryan said...

Funny, I was thinking she said

"What's the good word? THWG!"

or maybe

"ROLL TIDE!!!!"

here are some others...

"Insurt cheezburger here plz"

"No, pleaz dont give me teh nife! I swearz I won't eat nemore cheezburgers!"

"buuuuurrrrrp. Scuse me"

"Rawr!"

"And we sang - shalalalalalaalala dee dah"

"When we get home, imma jump off da divin bord like dis and say 'Cannonball!!!!'"

"Fiji alarm system - activated"

That's all I got for now. I'm not very good. You should submit it to icanhascheeburger and they will get some great captions. Maybe Fiji can make the front page!

Carol said...

Good idea, maybe I'll come up with something superiorly witty and submit to ICHC.