Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lack of Posts

The reason for my lack of posts is simple. NOTHING has been going on... at least until today. This past week all I did was go to work and take Fiji to the vet on Friday for her last set of vaccines. She'll be getting "fixed" on Tuesday. Then, no more vet trips for a year. She will also be getting her umbilical hernia repaired on Tuesday as well. Right now she is just hanging out on the couch with me. If I weren't so lazy, I'd get up and take a cute picture.

Today we got up, went to church, and went to the lake to have lunch with Jim, Donna, Jessica, Mario, Jennifer (Donna's friend from church), Jennifer's husband, Chris, and their 2 daughters. It was a full house! Jim cooked burgers and dogs, I caught 1 fish that I let Jasmine (one of their daughters) reel in. I also played about an hours worth of hide-and-go-seek. (The girls are 3 and 6). I am tired after running around after those two all day! Much credit to moms around the world after that.

Anyway, next weekend is John's birthday weekend!!! He will be the big 2-4. One year away from his quarter-life crisis! We'll be going back to the lake, and taking Fiji with us. So far I know the guest list includes, me, John, Jay, John's dad, Stephen, and Mark. Basically, the guys plus me :) It should be a fun weekend, and I'm sure I'll be doing a lot of cooking.

That's it for now, if anything fun happens during the week, I'll be sure to post about it.

Carol

No comments: