I've been ramping my running back up in preparation for this:
And this:
And, on a whim, this:
Someone got a little excited on active.com :)
Anyway, with it being so hot I don't run until about 6:30 or 7:00 on most nights and it makes my nights seem really short.
I wish I had something more exciting to report. Instead, I'll just let you know that I ran 9 miles yesterday morning and I was so sweaty that when I tried to wipe the sweat from my brow with my shirt/hand/arm/anything it simply deposited more sweat onto my face. There wasn't a dry stitch of clothing on me.
Fall, are you here yet?
Additional side note: only 20 days until college football! Go Jackets!



2 comments:
August has been brutally hot. Do you run in the morning or evening?
You're not kidding about August. During the week I run at nights, starting at about 6/6:30. I don't like it because it makes my days seem really short. But, I go to work around 6:00, so running in the morning is not really an option! :)
Post a Comment