Work stunk-what else is new?
But, I came home and John had returned from his conference in ATL.
I went for a 3.5 mile run-and had a below 10-minute pace! (33:30) This is the intermediate goal. I'd like my next half to be run in under 2:10, or below 10 minute pace. It's going to take some serious work! But I'm excited about it. Doing speed work is way different, so it should be fun :)
Then, I took a shower and used the laptop for the first time in days (John had it in Atlanta) and Spunky just wanted to crawl all over me and the computer. So cute, then, he hunkered down below my hands :) sweetie.
All in all, a pretty good day. Oh, and John's grilling steak as I type!
2 comments:
Good time! Keep pace for distance running is tough, but also essential for reaching your time goals. Sound like you are headed on the right track! Looking forward to reading about your progress.
Always nice returning home from a trip. Makes you realize how much you miss home. Any new lolcat pics of your cats?
I'll have to get some new pictures for you! They are constantly doing cute stuff.
Post a Comment