Running (and biking) through life, and stopping to comment along the way.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Convince Me!
Send me your best argument as to why I should go the GT/Wake game on Saturday. I am waffling for some reason (potentially because I've been travelling so much recently).
Of course you are invited. It is Jason's b'day so the plan is for my parents to stay here with Andrew and Isabelle and they are going to start cooking right after the game so we can eat when we get back.
8 comments:
Because I will be there! :)
Excellent point... I'll take it under consideration :)
Because we will be having steaks and oreo cookie cheesecake after the game.
Yummy, Mariah! THat sounds delicious. Does this mean we're invited to your house after the game?
Because you need to see this prego belly in person! And you know you want to go!
You're right about that, Tiff!! I need to see your cuteness, and I mean you, not your future little one!
Of course you are invited. It is Jason's b'day so the plan is for my parents to stay here with Andrew and Isabelle and they are going to start cooking right after the game so we can eat when we get back.
Because you haven't been to a home game this year!
It's going to be a great game. I'll be there and you should come too.
Post a Comment