Instead of doing homework, we decided to go to the lake this weekend! John's dad came, and so did his aunt, uncle, cousin, cousin's boyfriend, grandma and grandpa! Everyone was there on Saturday, and we had a blast cooking out, fishing, and just chatting.
Now we're back home, and I'm still putting off doing this case study for class, it only has to be 3-4 double spaced pages, so it's not going to take very long, but as with everything, it's the starting that's the issue.
I have to get it done, so I can finally start studying for the GRE, happening in 6 days! yikes!
Ok, enough procrastinating.
3 comments:
So I just took the GRE and my tip......take the online GRE through their website and the practice tests on their CD that they send you in the mail! You will be just fine, kick it Cinni!
Hey...I found this and thought you might like it for your Paris bathroom...
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21163409
Good luck with the GRE!
Post a Comment