Hello :)
I am not foreseeing this happen very often, but I am posting today because I had an out-of-the-ordinary day at work. I got an e-mail early about this open house at an airfield. So, I got to see Chinooks, Blackhawks, Apaches, a Huey and a couple fixed-wing aircraft up close and personal. I wish I had known to bring my camera so I could have posted some pictures, but you'll just have to believe me that it was awesome! I am really looking forward to this weekend and just relaxing at home--only 2 days until the weekend! That's all, and if you don't know what any of those aircraft are that I listed--look it up! (My favorite is the Chinook)
Happy Wednesday!
Carol
1 comment:
My favorite was the Apache.. who doesn't love a skinny hunk of metal with two huge turbo props attached to it- outfitted with a ton of guns and missiles....
Post a Comment